Monday, August 3, 2009

hari koko

1/8/09 is Hari Koko... my parent go to HaiNan island n i stay at uncle house...

6:30 go skull cuz my cousin nd prepare so thing n i oso go... i saw my fren prepareing War Game...

9:00 finally all student come out frm dewan... n we start our game... i take a megaphone a promote haha many ppl nt suang me... ^^V

the game quite good many ppl come to ply so v gt untung la...
She gt Kawat Kaki Competition she d traning many day until her face d red n dark... saw her face hurt in my heart...
After she Kawat i buy a drink for her name Ocean Blue... tis drink quite nice ...
thn around1 all store ,game stop n student go back...
Near bas stop there she come out n she walk to home
n i as a gentleman i gt responsible to accompany she go back her home (well i also nd go around there de la)
on the way i try to help her to carry thing bt she dnt let me to help her ...(so strange)
i try to talk wit her she reply some only on the way v less talk ...
thn she reach her home i go back my uncle home .. well ofcuz i gt say bye bye la...
so happy can accompany she go back...
n whn i go back fell vry tired...bt also valuable la ...

No comments:

Post a Comment